Why settle for a BootCamp workout just anywhere when you could enjoy some of the most dynamic views in San Francisco while you work out? Get a total-body workout in the vicinity of some of the most iconic views on earth.
Come join us at the Marina location for a BootCamp workout in a gym that changes every day.
- Smell the sweet fragrance of the eucalyptus groves in the Presidio.
- Enjoy building your core strength at the flat, grassy areas of Marina Green and Chrissy field.
- Let your spirits soar with inspiring views of the Palace of Fine Arts and the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Tackle the circuit of Fort Mason with views of Alcatraz Island and the bay.
- Get a leg burning workout on the Lyon Street steps up to Pacific Heights.
- Find infinite scope for workout variety at Aquatic Park with its steps and jetty into the bay.
One of our favorite elements about this location is that the air is cleaner here than on the south and east side of San Francisco, making it one of the best locations to up your heart rate, breathe deep, and engage in aerobic activity.
If your schedule only accommodates a BootCamp workout twice a week, the Marina group is a perfect choice for you. One of the great things about BootCamp fitness is that it is one of the most efficient ways of getting a total body workout, giving you a variety of workout types designed to build your maximum strength, cardiovascular, core fitness, and overall well-being in a fast-paced workout that’s also fun!
Get your game face on every Tuesday and Thursday morning, and join an awesome group of people who are there to challenge and encourage each other.
Meeting Location and Times
Join us at 6:00 AM, 7:00 AM, or 8:00 AM at the East Beach Parking Lot, in front of Crissy Field Center.
Join us at 6:00 AM, 7:00 AM, or 8:00 AM at Broadway and Lyon at the top of the Lyon Street Stairs.
Ready to join us? Sign up today!