|MORNING TIMES||EVENING TIMES|
Meeting point: 30th Street and Whitney Street, at Recreation Center basketball court.
Meeting point: 30th Street and Whitney Street, at Recreation Center basketball court. Open map
Have Questions? Contact Us
If you’re looking for a healthy lifestyle, join us for our Noe Valley BootCamp workout. Meet with your neighbors and be challenged by our instructors in this heart-pumping, variety-filled workout that takes you on a creative circuit through family-friendly neighborhoods.
Come and join us at the Noe Valley location for your BootCamp training and get in better shape than you’ve ever been in your life.
- Start your day with positivity in this delightfully sunny neighborhood.
- Improve your overall well-being with a workout that will challenge you to the max.
- Boost your energy levels in this location that’s nestled among the surrounding hills, giving your workout an air of remoteness and removal from the city.
- Run up 200 stairs on Elizabeth Street all the way up to Grand View Avenue.
- Enjoy sweeping views of the bay at the top of the hill on Elizabeth Street.
- Change up your core fitness, cardiovascular, and strength routine in the park, playground, and basketball court
You’ll especially love the Noe Valley BootCamp location if you are looking for a place that’s within walking distance of your home in Diamond Heights, Glen Park, College Hill, or Bernal Heights. Why spend time looking for a parking place when you could have a nice warm up and cool down with a brisk walk home?
Did you know that muscles start to atrophy after just 72 hours of non-activity? This is why we’ve scheduled you with as few as two or as many as four days a week of heart pumping, non-stop activity that will push you to the max. No more broken resolutions or gym memberships that you pay for but don’t use! You’ll have so much fun in our workout that you’ll never want to miss a single one. Count on our instructors to deliver just the right mix of motivation,
Meeting Location and Time
- Join us at 8:30 AM on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays at the Recreation Center basketball court at 30th Street and Whitney Street.
Sign up now for your biggest savings on our six week courses. Individual drop-in classes and 10-class packs are also available.