Ready for a recipe that requires 10-15 minutes of prep and literally 1 dish to clean up?
We understand that weeknight dinners can be a stress. Whether you’re getting home an hour later from your evening workout, or busy packing up your clothes and prepping for your morning or afternoon workout, we guess that you could use some help getting a healthy dinner on the table.
We got you covered.
This No-Dish-Fish recipe uses a parchment paper packet to bake fish and vegetables together, leaving you with little to no clean up. All you have to do is tear open the packet and serve flavorful, flakey fish. You can toss the parchment paper, throw the plates in the dishwasher and you’re done.
Plus, you can adapt this recipe to use whatever vegetables are in season, type of fish you like or flavors you enjoy. You could go Asian flavors with mushrooms and ginger or Mediterranean with tomatoes and spices. Feel free to remix this recipe, depending on what you have on hand.
Here’s how it’s done. Recipe inspired from Epicurious:
- parchment paper
- 4-6oz wild fish of choice per person ( we love wild salmon or halibut for this)
- 1/2 diced zucchini per person
- 1/2 diced carrot per person
- 2-3 diced new potatoes per person
- 3-4 asparagus spears per person
- lemon slices
- olive oil
- splash of water or white wine
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- Preheat oven to 400
- Cut a large piece of parchment paper about 17 inches and fold it in half. Using scissors, cut out a large heart shape.
- Open parchment paper and place fish, vegetables, oil, spices and liquid on one side
- Crimp edges together to make a packet
- Place on baking sheet and bake 10-15 minutes or until fish is cooked through